This month's meeting, scheduled a week earlier than usual, will be an overview of iText.
iText is a library that allows you to create and manipulate PDF documents.
It enables developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic PDF document generation and/or manipulation.
Developers can use iText to:
iText is available in Java as well as in C#.
- Serve PDF to a browser
- Generate dynamic documents from XML files or databases
- Use PDF's many interactive features
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, etc.
- Split, concatenate, and manipulate PDF pages
- Automate filling out of PDF forms
- Add digital signatures to a PDF file